Gel Soak-Off Kit | 250ml
Large At-Home Gel Soak-Off Kit | VIPs Save 15%
Discount already included. Essential soak-off products needed for your clients to safely remove their gel nails at home. Foils not included, clients can use regular kitchen foil to wrap nails for soak-off.
Save Images to Share With Your Clients
- 250ml Soak-Off | An acetone remover enriched with hydrating oils to safely soak-off gel.
- Blue Sponge File | A gentle buffer to use on the natural nail to remove any small traces of gel and to smooth the surface of the nail ready.
- Pink File | A gentle file to shape the natural nail once gels have been removed. Is gentle enough to be used on the natural nail to remove any last traces of the gel.
- Buffing Block | A coarse buffing block to thin down the surface of the gel. Not to be used on the natural nail. (Not pictured)
- Wonder Wipe Roll | Absorbent cotton roll for use when soaking-off gels
- Wooden Manicure Sticks 10pk | To be used to gently encourage the gel off the nail.
- Save 15% compared to purchasing items individually
Changed your mind or ordered the wrong items?
If you have ordered the incorrect item or have changed your mind, please contact us within 5 days of receiving your order to request a returns number.
Click Here to Request a Returns Number or call us on 01582 798920.
CONDITIONS OF EXCHANGE:
Item(s) must be returned in an unopened and resalable condition. Goods will be rejected and returned if they are open or damaged. It is the responsibility of the sender to package the goods in a way that will protect them from damage during transit. If items are receiving damaged during transit, goods will be returned to the seller.
Returns Number is required. Items will be returned to sender if they do not include a returns authorisation number given by Izabelle Hammon Ltd. The account will be put on hold and cost for returning item will be due to Izabelle Hammon Ltd. This should always be obtained before returning any items for exchange.
Dispatching of Replacement Item(s). The replacement/exchange goods will only be dispatched from Izabelle Hammon Ltd when the original item has been received and return processed. If replacement goods are required urgently, payment will be required for the replacement to be sent and upon return of the original item, a credit will be applied to your account for the value of the item paid excluding carriage. Replacements will be sent within 5 working days once original goods have been received.
Please ensure you obtain proof of postage. Izabelle Hammon Ltd will bear no responsibility for items going missing in the post and items cannot be exchanged if they go missing in the post.
Carriage Costs: In the event of items being ordered incorrectly, carriages costs will not be reimbursed by Izabelle Hammon Ltd to return the items & carriage costs for replacement items will need to be paid for before dispatching of goods. This will not apply if the incorrect items have been received due to an error when preparing your order.
CONDITIONS OF REFUND/CREDIT:
We do not operate on a sale & return basis. Unopened opens may be returned for a credit to be used on a future order if authorised by management and subject to the terms below. If a refund is approved due to special circumstances, a £5+VAT Admin Fee will be applicable.
A refund or credit request must be received by Izabelle Hammon Ltd within 5 days of receiving your order.
Click Here to Request a Returns Number or call us on 01582 79820.
Refunds / Credits will be processed within 5 working days of goods being received.